Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Working hard.....

Yes, I am working hard and I am not talking about shoveling snow ! I hope to have my Wee Valentine Web show up and running in a few days. Meanwhile I did manage to load some fun charm bracelets on Etsy...they are designed with a slant towards Valentines Day but can be worn all year long. Here are 2 of my favorites -


* * Chocolate Memories * *

$ 58.00



Several years ago I had an opportunity to visit a chocolate store in Gent, Belgium.
The family run business actually made their chocolate in the back room.
Now, I love Hersey chocolate bars with almonds, kisses and snickers and
have never turned one down ...BUT I was converted to
the ambrosia of all chocolate after that trip. I actually bought 10 lbs of
chocolate back in my suitcase....lol.

When I returned of course I shared my booty with friends and family but a few just didnt get it. I do so regret giving most of it away. It was so divine...I still yearn for a piece now
and then and wish I had kept it all...lol.
Then I could be known as "MADAME Piggy Whimsey".
So I dedicate this bracelet to
my chocolate memories.

To commemorate this fabulous Belgium chocolate store I designed a second whimsical bracelet with images of vintage typewriter keys spelling out
C H O C O L A T E
across the chain. In between the letters are beads designed to look like
wrapped chocolate bon-bons, some heart charms, a small cup for hot chocolate,
a tiny box of chocolates, a cupid and & tiny 1940s celluloid rabbit charm....I have always
loved chocolate rabbits !

The chain is silver tone with a lobster claw clasp. The bracelet is 7.75" from very
end to other end. As with all my bracelets this bracelet can be made
shorter or longer just let me know...no problem.



* * Queen Of Hearts * *

SOLD

Thank you !


OK.....I try not to be partial to the pieces I create BUT I love this bracelet of secrets..lol. On the front side of the bracelet, vintage postcard images of ladies, cupids & tiny hearts are
featured on small & 1 large frame charm. Nestled between are vintage
charms of a celluloid lamb, a dutch couple, metal & red hearts,
a running bunny, key, crown, heart locket,
Victorian hand, pink buttons
& rhinestones.

The secret is revealed on the back of the bracelet..the small frame charms
now spell out
Q U E E N
in black letters on a red background. So much fun when wearing this piece
as the secret letters reveal themselves slightly when your hand is in motion ! Only you can reveal this mystery to the world.

The chain is silver tone with a lobster claw clasp. The bracelet is 7.75"
from very end to other end. As with all my bracelets this bracelet can be made shorter or longer just let me know...no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment