Thursday, February 3, 2011

I love getting photos from readers...

My husband spent the entire day yesterday shoveling us out....we had a snow blower but it died. I did see a tear run down my husbands face but we decided to wait for the clearance sale on snow blowers of course once the snow melts away.....lol.

You can just see my house peeking around the corner..lol...

OK I am lying here...I just had to share this photo with you.

~~~

A wonderful customer of mine and I are both tired of snow...she also lives in the Midwest and frankly we have had enough. Here in my little town of Oconomowoc in southeast Wisconsin we got 15" yesterday...now I was born and raised in Northern Wisconsin
but come on...15" is a bit too much.

I was emailing back and forth with this fun lady the other day ...both of us commiserating about the snow when I received this wonderful email & photos
that I had to share with you -



She writes:
I dressed up Doc last weekend for some funny photos.
His brother, Wyatt, is way too sophisticated to wear funny hats or to act silly,
so he stayed in the house until I was ready for the "real" portraits that we took later.


Doc, ended up looking like an old bag lady wearing a babushka.
Which is fine except that the plan was to make him look like a skater boy, but because Collies have
such small skulls (I know there's a joke in there somewhere)
the hat wouldn't stay on unless I tied it under his chin.

I laughed myself silly,
because he's a dog who's absolutely up for anything, and we had so much fun just being goofy in the snow. LOL



Honestly, it's like living with Cary Grant and Shemp Howard--they are so
very different. But maybe that's why they get along so well.


~~~~~

Yours in a whimsey,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment