Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Pattys Day !!




May those who love us, love us.

And for those who don't love us,

May God turn their hearts.

And if he can not turn their hearts,

May he turn their ankles,

So we may know them by their limping.

May you live as long as you want, and never want

as long as you live.



Being that I am one third Irish...I want to wish all my dear Irish
and "wannabee" Irish friends and family

a very blessed day.

I am celebrating this year in a quiet manner.....no big
celebrations ...just me
and my gas station pizza.....yum.

~
I am so excited to show off my second in the series of 12 wee Brownies....
whimsical rag dolls. The little fellow I am featuring
tis' most appropriate for this month
-






~ The Irishman ~

"In greatest trials always bright, I bear a heart That's ever light"

He is a replica cloth doll of the

original from 1880s, printed on both sides with

special attention to detail.

He is completely hand-sewn...which takes about 3- 4 hours.

Note the original antique cloth doll next to

the replica.

Antique cloth doll is over 110 years old.....sorry not for sale.

The replica Irishman stands a little over 8.5" tall


~ The Irishman ~ ~
Price $ 22.00 each
~ limited edition ~


US Shipping is $ 5.00
or
$ 8.00 for 2 dolls.





Way Back In February...

I featured
The Dude as the first Brownie cloth doll.

There are still some available for sale .
....these are all
limited editions
so when they are gone
...they are GONE !



The Dude

The Dude

The Dude - back

The Dudes - replica & antique border=


~ The Dude ~

"I'm called the dude because I show The fashions, and good form, you know"

The Dude is the first in a series of 12 Brownie

cloth dolls that I am featuring

over this next year....

one per month.

He is a replica cloth doll of the original from 1887,

printed on

both sides with special attention to detail.

He is completely hand-sewn.

Note the original antique cloth doll

next to the replica.

Antique cloth doll is over 110 years old.....sorry not for sale.

The replica Dude stands a little over 8".

~ The Dude ~
Price $ 24.00
each
~ limited edition ~


US shipping is $ 5.00
or
$ 8.00 for 2 dolls.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~~~~~

Yours in a whimsey,

MADAME Whimsey

No comments:

Post a Comment