Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A local show...

Well...just when I think I have enough on my plate to do before the holiday rush....I decided to do a local show at the Waukesha Expo center....it was a flea market type with a smattering of newer items....the first time being held. Crowds were good on Saturday with Sunday a bit slow.

I found a great jar of buttons, a vintage celluloid head jester rag-style doll, a snowman display piece, gumball charms for my bracelets and vintage doll clothes for my bears.... finding treasures always make the show more fun...lol.


Just a few treasures found in my booth ....


* The Five Harlots *

They will do anything for a charm bracelet !




* Necklaces & Bracelets *



* Pop Art Bracelet & Necklace *
A charming extravaganza....


~ Bracelet $ 56.00

~ Necklace $ 98.00

Whistles, compass, tiny cereal boxes, animals, false teeth, toothpaste
tube, tiny soda cups & cans, hot dog, hamburger, 4 leaf clover,
baseball, hairbrush, lantern, pirate ship, pair of feet,
crayons, monopoly pieces, telephones,
birds, helicopter, wine
bottle, monkey,
tiny light
bulb

...just to name a few charms and trinkets
found on either piece.


Yours in a whimsey,

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment