Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Guess who came to my front door...

I was working on my computer the other day when gazing out of my window I spotted an interesting gentleman coming down the sidewalk. I grabbed my camera and ran to the front door. I pulled it open and guess who was there. OK..he pretended he was the mailman BUT I knew better....it was the jolly fellow himself, yes it was Santa Claus !

He was in a hurry but kind enough to allow me to take his photo. I asked as to why I havent gotten any presents yet. He asked the usual question...where you good this year? I said No of course as I am a honest lass. He chuckled and said I had only a few days left to correct that situation. So far it has been an ordeal to be good.

However, I bet if I submit this to the National Enquirer I would cause quite a stir although probably not many presents would be coming my way. Alas, I decided to share this with my followers only as who know the National Enquirer would probably accuse him & his elves and reindeer of nasty accusations....ie fisky activities between the elves, fights between the reindeer and heaven only knows what Mrs. Claus is doing these days with that rum soaked fruitcake.

This photo is my present to you !




Yours in a whimsey,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment