Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Website uploaded at last !

For some reason it always seems to take longer than I plan to finish my website...lol. Too many details in the finishing of pieces.


I am very happy with what I produced over the past number of weeks....

  • lots of whimsical pumpkin pincushions
  • 4 sizes of crows with jointed heads
  • a charming soft-sculpture moon wears a top hat with a surprise
  • pumpkin head dolls
  • 2 autumn garbed teddy bears with elaborate hats ...both one of a kind pieces

...all for your viewing pleasure.



Here is one of the fun pumpkins I created -


" Pumpkin Baby "

























11.75" tall ***** $ 235.00


" Close-up "
























Take a peek at the other pieces on the website !

www.themadhattedbear.com


Yours in a whimsey,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment